Casa Node Update: Lightning Explorer and New Features
Autopilot and channel management improvements galore
Today, we released a huge update for the Casa Node based on the excellent feedback from our growing community.
Oh, and one more surprise — we launched a Lightning Network explorer!
Yes, you heard that right. We weren’t happy with the existing solutions for Lightning explorers, so we built one ourselves in under a week!
With the new Casa Lightning Explorer, you can:
- See your Node instantly. No waiting for indexing, see your node as soon as it comes online.
- Browse in full privacy.Zero tracking scripts. Zero ads. No login required.
- See reliable, real-time network stats.Network information is always up to date.
- Significantly improved autopilot channel management — see and manage each channel that autopilot opens for you
- See channels currently pending open or close, so you know where funds are going and what channels are awaiting on-chain confirmation
- Easily view your node’s connection code, so others can open channels to your node
- Receive a warning when LND is unable to automatically configure your router to accept incoming connections to your node, so you know if you’ll need to set up port forwarding
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users with VPN setups on their router from easily accessing the node
- Other minor bug fixes
Ready to buy a Casa Node?
Head to the Casa Store to purchase.
Also visit Casa Keymaster homepage to learn more about our other products & services we offer.