Introducing the Casa Store
A faster, easier way to buy Hardware Wallets and more.
Today we’re launching the Casa Store, and announcing authorized reseller partnerships with both Trezor and Ledger — makers of popular cryptocurrency hardware wallet devices.
The Ledger and Trezor teams have created amazing products. But buying one of these products can sometimes be a challenge (and a risk! We’ve seen many cases of scam devices on eBay and Amazon).
The Casa Store experience sets a higher standard:
1. Free 2–3 day shipping on all orders.
2. Excellent customer service from a name you know.
3. Pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many other cryptocurrencies.
4. Privacy-preserving shipping options.
Additionally, our existing premium multisig clients can now order a new hardware wallet anytime with free overnight shipping.
Why are Hardware Wallets important?
Hardware wallets are small electronic devices used to store private keys safely, on a separate device from your computer or phone. The private key is never exposed to the Internet, or to any Internet connected device (aka your computer).
Why buy from Casa?
- FREE 2–3 day shipping on all orders. We’re providing free 2–3 day shipping on all orders, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. You can also get overnight shipping for a flat fee in case you need your wallet even faster.
- Excellent customer service from a name you know. Now you can benefit from Casa’s world-class customer service, even if you are not a client of our premium multi-signature service. All devices are new and factory sealed, and if you receive a device from us that appears to have been opened or tampered with, we’ll exchange it no questions asked.
- Pay with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.Don’t want to use a credit card? No problem. Pay for your hardware wallet with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or another cryptocurrency.
- Privacy-preserving shipping options.Your privacy is important. That’s why Casa is offering to ship to a USPS office of your choice as a Hold-for-Pickup order. That means you can get a hardware wallet without sharing your direct home or office address.
- Never buy a used hardware wallet. It’s too easy for attackers to compromise the security of a wallet and then sell it to you, claiming it’s new or that they’ve wiped the data. Especially if you are buying your first device, make sure you buy new.
- Make sure the factory packaging is intact. Even if you buy new, it could be intercepted & compromised during shipping — double check the packaging and tamper-proof seals.
- Always generate a new seed phrase. The set up process will display your seed words on the wallet’s screen — you shouldn’t be typing them in from elsewhere unless you are absolutely certain you know what you’re doing.
- Utilize the resources on the manufacturer’s websites. They have tutorials and other documentation to help you through setup. Here are good places to start for Ledger or Trezor.