Keymaster Update - November 20, 2019
We have a small update this week for Keymaster users. It will be available on iOS today, and on Android in the next couple days, depending on Play Store approval time.
- Seed phrase export now works for the Key Shield mobile key. This adds one more key that doesn't rely on Casa for Sovereign Recovery.
- “View Public Key” now works when you’re offline. This allows you to see all of your key yPubs and derivation paths, and you can access it by tapping on the icon for each key in your Key Shield or Basic Multisig.
- Bitcoin balances now show up to 8 decimal places for more accurate balance display (iOS).
- When upgrading from Gold to Platinum, the Basic Multisig (2-of-3) keyset changed to look like it wasn't set up, even though it was. We've fixed this, so the keyset shows the proper healthy status.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when trying to scan merchant invoices (iOS).
Casa Keymaster is the best security for your Bitcoin.
Improve your Bitcoin security and keep control of your private keys using the world's first user-friendly multisig system.