Node Tutorial: SatoshiTweets
If you're looking for a way to use your Casa Node to express yourself with some linguistic graffiti, you've come to the right place. Take a look at the @SatoshiTweets profile. You'll notice its tweets look a little...erratic. That's because the account isn't controlled by anyone in particular. In fact, anyone who wants to pay 10 Satoshis per character can anonymously tweet from the profile. In this Node Tutorial, I'll highlight how you can use your Casa Node to become a living, tweeting William Satoshikespeare.
Fair warning: I'll be covering how to use SatoshiTweets with the Casa Extension. The extension makes Lightning Network payments incredibly easy. I highly recommend you give it a shot if you haven't already downloaded it.
1) If you've already got at least a couple of channels open, skip to step 5 below. If you don't have any other channels open or you're planning on doing a lot of anonymous tweeting, you'll probably want to open a channel directly with SatoshiTweets. To do this, copy the Connection Code from the Casa Explorer page here.
2) Open your Casa Extension and select the three dots in the upper-right corner, then select Open Channel.
3) Enter a channel name and purpose for your own reference, then paste the copied connection code into the Peer Connection Code field.
4) Enter a funding amount and click Confirm Lightning Channel Opening. You'll need to wait approximately 10-30 minutes for your channel to open.
5) At the top of the SatoshiTweets website, type whatever beautiful knowledge you're prepared to bestow upon the Twitterverse into the text field, then click Pay [x] Satoshis to Tweet. You'll then see a pop-up payment invoice. Copy the payment code.
6) In your Casa Extension, select Send Payment and paste the payment code into the text field.
7) Select Review Payment to see the details of your tweet, then click Confirm Send.
Voila! Head over to the SatoshiTweets twitter profile to view your masterpiece.