Using Casa Customer Support
This post explains how to use Casa’s customer support for the best product experience.
At Casa, we design customer support with the intention of lifetime client relationships. Since we first announced our Sovereignty as a Service model in early 2019, this has remained one of the cornerstones of our operations.
Below, we review the support options available at every membership level.
Silver and Above
Starting at the Silver level, members have open access to our Knowledge Base and community support channels.
Our Knowledge Base is regularly updated and contains answers to commonly asked questions, covering topics such as:
- How to set up Basic Multisig.
- Troubleshooting tips.
- Privacy-related questions.
- And many more!
All Keymaster members are also welcome to join our subreddit, where you can get support from other community members and stay up to date with the latest product announcements.
The Casa Blog contains node tutorials, product announcements and more, for example:
- How do I enable Tor on Casa Node?
- How is my mobile key generated and stored?
- What’s included in the Casa Gold membership?
Finally, Silver members can email firstname.lastname@example.org for direct support from an experienced member of our support team. At the Silver level, our support team will respond in approximately 48 hours. Faster assistance and priority support are available with paid memberships.
Gold and Above
Beginning at the Gold membership level, clients have priority email support from Casa.
Whether you’re having trouble setting up your Keymaster multisig, need to troubleshoot your Casa Node, or have a more technical question, simply send an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond within 24 hours.
Casa members at the Gold level and above can also email support by tapping the “Send Email” button in the Help tab of the Keymaster app.
Platinum and Diamond
The Platinum and Diamond memberships offer unrivaled support for you and your family or small team.
Support at these levels include all service options from lower membership tiers, plus a few unique benefits:
- A dedicated client advisor for personalized onboarding and support.
- 24/7 phone support.
- Recovery signing response guaranteed in less than 24 hours for Platinum, and less than 4 hours for Diamond.
- Bespoke testing plan for your specific needs.
- Customized inheritance plans built with your lawyers and family (Diamond only).
Platinum and Diamond members also gain access to Keymaster’s Emergency Lockdown feature.
If you ever feel like you’re in a dangerous situation where your funds could be at risk, tap the Emergency Lockdown button in your Keymaster app to temporarily lock access to your funds. When you’re ready to unlock, a Casa advisor will first verify your identity and safety, then unlock your account within 48 hours.
As an authorized retailer for Ledger and Trezor devices, Casa keeps 3 extra hardware devices for each client in stock. If you ever lose one of the hardware devices in your multisig setup, we’ll get you back in the game ASAP by shipping one of those devices to you overnight, anywhere in the world, for free. You can always use one of your own devices, but in the event that other retailers are delayed, you can be confident that Casa has a device ready to ship to you.
Our Platinum and Diamond members receive the very best in support. Whether you’ve got technical questions, desire an OpSec consultation, or have product feedback, your dedicated client advisor is there to listen to your concerns and help you achieve peace of mind for your Bitcoin wealth.
Escalation Path for Issues
Our goal is to create a product experience that enables you to be as self-reliant as possible. But if you get stuck, we’re here to support you however we can.
If you run into issues, here’s our recommended troubleshooting process:
1. First, visit our Knowledge Base and search for the answer to your question.
2. If you can’t find the solution to your answer in our Knowledge Base, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your client advisor for direct support.
3. For more sophisticated issues, we may ask to set up a 1:1 call. Here, one of our engineers will walk you through troubleshooting procedures step by step to get things fixed as quickly as possible.
Ready to get started with Keymaster? Email email@example.com with questions or to schedule a free demo.
Casa Node now comes with a year of Casa Gold!
As a Gold member, you’ll receive:
- a Casa Node
- Casa or partner-provided Watchtower service (coming soon!)
- 2-of-3 Basic Multisig using Keymaster on iOS or Android
- a Trezor One Hardware Wallet to use with Keymaster App
- a Casa Faraday Bag
- Unlimited Recovery Signings
- Direct email support from Casa
- Yearly updates to all your software and products!